News and Press
- 4/26/2018 CONNECTICUT FAMILIES ENCOURAGED TO PARTICIPATE IN NATIONAL DRUG TAKEBACK DAY
- 4/20/2018 SUMMARY SUSPENSION ISSUED FOR JOHNNY UTAH'S AT 80 WASHINGTON STREET, NORWALK
- 4/19/2018 LEMON LAW PROGRAM RETURNS OVER $2 MILLION TO CONSUMERS IN 2017
- 3/22/2018 ONLINE CREDENTIAL RENEWALS SEE SIGNIFICANT GROWTH AT CONSUMER PROTECTION
- 3/7/2018 CONSUMER PROTECTION RELEASES GUIDE FOR CHARITABLE ORGANIZATIONS
Commissioner Michelle H. Seagull
Welcome to the Department of Consumer Protection's website -- designed to help you find information you need to become licensed, renew a permit, or solve a problem. We're working to protect Connecticut citizens from fraud, unfair business practices and physical injury from unsafe goods or services.