News and Press
- 3/22/2018 ONLINE CREDENTIAL RENEWALS SEE SIGNIFICANT GROWTH AT CONSUMER PROTECTION
- 3/7/2018 CONSUMER PROTECTION RELEASES GUIDE FOR CHARITABLE ORGANIZATIONS
- 3/6/2018 BOARD OF PHYSICIANS AND DEPARTMENT OF CONSUMER PROTECTION CALL FOR ADDITIONAL TESTIMONY REGARDING OPIOID USE DISORDER
- 3/5/2018 COMMUNITY MENTAL HEALTH COLLABORATIVE AND GREATER HARTFORD HARM REDUCTION COALITION HOST OFFSITE NALOXONE PRESCRIBING AND TRAINING
- 3/1/2018 DEPARTMENT OF CONSUMER PROTECTION CELEBRATES NATIONAL WEIGHTS AND MEASURES WEEK
Commissioner Michelle H. Seagull
Welcome to the Department of Consumer Protection's website -- designed to help you find information you need to become licensed, renew a permit, or solve a problem. We're working to protect Connecticut citizens from fraud, unfair business practices and physical injury from unsafe goods or services.