News and Press
- 1/22/2018 SCAM ALERT: CONSUMER PROTECTION WARNS PUBLIC ABOUT SUPER BOWL TICKET SCAMS
- 1/18/2018 DEPARTMENT OF CONSUMER PROTECTION ISSUES REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS FOR ADDITIONAL MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARY FACILITIES
- 12/29/2017 CONSUMER PROTECTION REMINDS THE PUBLIC: DURING DAYLIGHT SAVINGS LIQUOR PERMITTEES MAY NOT STAY OPEN FOR AN EXTRA HOUR
- 12/21/2017 CONSUMER PROTECTION REMINDS CHARITABLE ORGANIZATIONS ABOUT CHANGES TO BINGO, BAZAARS, AND RAFFLES
- 12/20/2017 AG JEPSEN, DCP: CONN JOINS $13.5 MILLION MULTISTATE SETTLEMENT
Commissioner Michelle H. Seagull
Welcome to the Department of Consumer Protection's website -- designed to help you find information you need to become licensed, renew a permit, or solve a problem. We're working to protect Connecticut citizens from fraud, unfair business practices and physical injury from unsafe goods or services.