Most Popular Links
- About DCF
- DCF Facilities / Offices / Regions - Addresses and Phone numbers
- DCF Ombudsman Office 1-866-637-4737 (Complaint Department)
- LEGAL - DCF Best Practice Guides / Forms / Policies / Regulations / Substantiations
- Provider Information Exchange (PIE)
- Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect
- What Every Parent Should Know...
Commissioner Joette Katz
All children in our care and custody healthy, safe, smart and strong… It is a vision that both is eloquent in its simplicity and enormously complex to achieve. It is, however, achievable over time. Not by the Connecticut Department of Children and Families acting on its own, but acting in partnership with families who seek or need assistance, with the communities in which they reside, with our state agency partners and the advocates whose insights continue to be invaluable.