- 4/16/2013 Letter
- Lead Care II Reminder letter
- Denise letter regarding electronic reporting
There are two Regional Lead Treatment Centers in Connecticut that specialize in providing guidance and assistance with clinical management of a lead poisoned child. They are located at Connecticut Children’s Medical Center in Hartford and Yale-New Haven Hospital in New Haven.
- Contact the CCMC RLTC at (860) 547-0970, X6864
- Contact Yale RLTC at (203) 688-2195 (the secretary will transfer to the appropriate contact)
1. Eliminating lead paint dust is one way to go about preventing childhood lead poisoning. Read this brochure to make sure you are taking the proper steps to keep your home safe for your children.
3. Lead in Drinking Water Factsheet
4. Lead Poisoning Prevention Fact Sheet: