The Connecticut Department of Public Health, through its Heart Disease &Stroke Prevention Program, and Office of Emergency Medical Services (OEMS), in collaboration with the American Heart Association, aim to help Connecticut's cities and towns improve the chances that anyone suffering a sudden cardiac arrest will have the best possible chance for survival.
University of New Haven achieves HeartSAFE Workplace Designation!
Taking part in the HeartSAFE Workplace designation ceremony is Paula Cappuccia, Director of Health Services; Ryan M. Hagen, Director of UNH Campus Recreation; Steven Hotchkiss, OEMS; Ronald Quagliani, VP of Public Safety; Christopher Reed, Director of Safety, Training & Fire Marshal.
- List of Towns and Workplaces (as of 2014)
- Announcement - (1 minute)
- Announcement - (2 1/2 minutes)
- Frequently Asked Questions - (8 minutes)
- HEARTSafe Program Overview - Become a HEARTSafe Champion (30 minutes total)