The Connecticut EMS Tracking And Reporting System, or CEMSTARS, is overseen by OEMS. On this page you will find historical reports for both EMS and Trauma data, information for EMS organizations that submit EMS Data to OEMS, as well as other data-related information.
- ACS COT Trauma System Consultation - February 26 - March 1st, 2006
- Connecticut list of Trauma Centers can be found on the American College of Surgeons Trauma Center database on their website, www.facs.org.
Click on the links below to view the OEMS Annual Data Reports.
EMS Data submission information for EMS Organizations
Web portals for EMS organizations to submit EMS Data:
V3 Update documentation:
- Connecticut Data Dictionary based on the NEMSIS 3.4.0 data standard
- eInjury fields, Code list for eInjury fields
- eMedications fields, Code list for eMedications fields
- eProtocols fields, Code list for eProtocols fields
- eResponse fields, Code list for eResponse fields
- eSituation fields, Code list for eSituation Provider Impression fields, Code list for eSituation Signs & Symptoms fields
- Hospital and freestanding ED destination codes
- e.Disposition fields usage table
- Excerpt from NEMSIS Data Dictionary regarding meanings of Mandatory, Required, Recommended and Optional
- NEMSIS Master submission procedure document
Please Note: Files are in Portable Document Format (pdf). You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print the information.