PMP Educational Resources
The publications below are available at no cost to anyone interested in obtaining hard copies. If you are interested in obtaining hard copies of the publications, please e-mail the request to DCP.PMP@ct.gov.
These materials were develop with federal grants funds from both the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
Note: Some contact information and website links may be outdated. The CT PMP has moved to a new location in downtown Hartford. Please visit the PMP website at https://connecticut.pmpaware.net to register and access prescription information, and if applicable, visit the Data Collection website athttps://pmpclearinghouse.net to register and upload prescription data.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to view and print the materials.
- Oxycodone: Protect Your Teens - Russian
Prescribers and Pharmacists
- Connecticut Prescription Monitoring and Reporting System (CPMRS) "Better Data Better Care"
- How You Can Help Reduce Prescription Drug Abuse "CPMRS Overview"
- How You Can Help Reduce Prescription Drug Abuse "An Overview for Prescribers and Pharmacists"
Quick Reference Card:
- PMP Quick Reference Card: "Who's in Charge - Patients Abusing their Practitioners for Prescription Drugs"
Public Service Announcements (PSAs):
- Dr. Richard Kamin talks about Prescription Drug Abuse - 20 seconds (WMV)
- Parents - 60 seconds (MP3)
- Dr. Richard Kamin talks about Prescription Drug Abuse - 60 seconds (MP3)