Medical Marijuana Dispensary Facility Employee
This registration is for individuals employed by a dispensary facility or who otherwise have access to the dispensary facility, including independent contractors who are routinely on the premises.
- You must have a position with a Medical Marijuana Dispensary Facility (MMDF) that has been awarded a license by the Department.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- Complete all sections of the online application
- Applicants should be prepared to provide information/documentation for the following:
- Personal Information
- Most Recent Employment Information
- Dispensary Facility Information
- Licenses, Permits and Registrations
- Criminal Actions
- Photo Identifications (passport-sized photograph and copy of a valid US government- issued ID)
The dispensary facility owner or manager must provide this office with documentation confirming your employment.
A determination will be made after the online application, fee and all required documents have been received and reviewed by this office.
The department may request additional information as necessary