Real Estate Salesperson
The Department of Consumer Protection, Self-Service Center has a drop box available for applications and payments. Staff are available by appointment only. For complete policies see: Walk-In Center Policies.
Please click on the link below to view the requirements and download the required application forms.
Salesperson License Requirements and Applications:
- Non-Reciprocal Application
- Reciprocal Application
- Reinstatement Application
- Retiree Status License Application
- Application for Restoration from Retiree Status
Request License History/Verification:
Salesperson Transfer Form:Changes to License:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.orgOther Information:
- Continuing Education Information
- Changes to Real Estate Pre-Licensing Course Requirements
- Real Estate Laws and Regulations
- Landlord-Tenant Laws of Interest
- CT Real Estate Commission Policy on Agency
- Content Outline for Connecticut Real Estate Sales and Broker Licensing Examinations
- Designated Agency Disclosure Notice and Consent Agreement
NOTE: The updated version of the real estate property condition disclosure form does not need to be provided for any offer to purchase, purchase contract, binder, option to lease, in which the prior version was already executed AS OF MARCH 23, 2015. The updated version must be executed by sellers to be provided to potential buyers prior to any offer to purchase, purchase contract, binder, option to lease, executed after March 23, 2015, when the updated version became available.