Plumbing and Pipefitting Work
License types and scope of work:
There are several different license types to apply for within the plumbing and pipefitting work trade. Click on the link at the bottom of this page "Plumbing Licenses and Scope of Work" for more information on the type of license you wish to apply for:
The requirements to qualify for the journeyperson license examination shall be completion of a registered apprenticeship program or equivalent experience and training.
The requirements to qualify for the contractor license examination shall be two (2) years as a properly licensed journeyperson.
- Statewide Well Drilling Reports, 1970 - Present
- Plumbing Licenses and Scope of Work
- Well Drilling Licenses and Scope of Work
- Well Drilling Permit Request Form
- Continuing Education Information
- Plumbing and Piping Work Examining Board
- Well Abandonment Completion Form