Complaint Forms and Procedures
Please send your complaint to the Department of Consumer Protection in writing using one of the forms below. Include copies of all receipts and other paperwork. Keep a copy of your complaint and all paperwork for your records.
We may need to contact you for further information. Please provide a daytime phone number and mailing address.
- General Complaint Form Quejas Generales
- Gasoline or Heating Fuel
- Liquor Control
- New Automobile (Lemon Law)
- Prescription or Pharmacy If you believe your pharmacist incorrectly filled your prescription, please contact your physician and pharmacist immediately. You may also report it to the Department of Consumer Protection Drug Control Unit at (860) 713-6065.
- Public Charities / Solicitors
- Real Estate
- "DO NOT CALL" Complaint Instructions
- Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) Opens in a new window
MAIL OR DELIVER YOUR WRITTEN COMPLAINT TO:
Department of Consumer Protection
450 Columbus Boulevard, Suite 901
Hartford, CT 06103
OR EMAIL TO: email@example.com
Please include your street mailing address ensure prompt processing of your complaint.
NOTE:The following areas are handled by other agencies. Please follow the links: