Most Popular Links
- ABOUT DCF (Links to important pages and content)
- ADDRESSES and PHONE NUMBERS (of DCF Facilities / Offices / Regions)
- DCF OMBUDSMAN OFFICE (Complaints and Inquiries)
- LEGAL - DCF Best Practice Guides / Forms / Policies / Regulations / Substantiations
- Provider Information Exchange (PIE)
- Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect
- What Every Parent Should Know...
News and Press
- 12/4/2017 More US kids in foster care; parental drug abuse a factor
- 12/4/2017 St. Joseph in New London teams up with DCF to benefit foster kids
- 12/4/2017 Number Of American Children In Foster Care Increases For 4th Consecutive Year
- 12/4/2017 Every Child Deserves a Family Campaign Launched to Promote Best Interests of All Children in Foster and Adoption Systems
- 12/4/2017 Manchester mothers find joy with their 2 boys.
Commissioner Joette Katz
All children in our care and custody healthy, safe, smart and strong… It is a vision that both is eloquent in its simplicity and enormously complex to achieve. It is, however, achievable over time. Not by the Connecticut Department of Children and Families acting on its own, but acting in partnership with families who seek or need assistance, with the communities in which they reside, with our state agency partners and the advocates whose insights continue to be invaluable.