- Building Officials
- Construction, Renovation, and Life Safety
- Contractor Prequalifications
- Current Codes Related to Buildings
- Demolition Codes
- Fees Assessed on Building Permits
- Fire Officials
- Office of Education and Data Management Training for Design and Trades Professionals
- Policies and Reports
- Small Minority Business Center
2 of 2 Results
The Department of Administrative Services (DAS) Contractor Prequalification Program (C.G.S. 4a-100) requires all contractors to prequalify before they can bid on a contract or perform work pursuant to a contract for the construction, reconstruction, alteration, remodeling, repair or demolition of any public building or any other public work by the state or a municipality, estimated to cost more than $500,000 and which is funded in whole or in part with state funds, except a public highway or bridge project or any other construction project administered by the Department of Transportation.
The Department of Administrative Services (DAS) Construction Services pre-selects construction contractors based upon their responses to Requests for Qualifications (RFQs). Qualified, pre-selected contractors are then placed on list(s) to bid on future "Contractor Pre-Selection" (CPS) State Building Construction Projects.