To apply for Construction Contractor Prequalification your company must complete the following:
- Establish an active BizNet account
- Complete the online application
- Upload the required documents
- Pay a nonrefundable application fee
To create a BizNet account:
- For New BizNet Users, go to the BizNet website Opens in a new window Opens in a new window Opens in a new window Opens in a new window and choose 'Create New Account'
- Once your account has been verified, you are now ready to move on to the application process
For Initial Application:
- Login to the BizNet website Opens in a new window Opens in a new window Opens in a new window Opens in a new window
- Go to the page labeled 'Doing Business With The State'
- Choose the 'Contractor Prequalification Application' link
- Once on the Contractor Dashboard, choose the link for 'Application'
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete each page
- Once your application is complete with all documents uploaded, submit the application. You will receive a confirmation that your application has been submitted successfully.
- You now have to submit payment. Your application will not be processed until payment is received. Online payments via credit card are preferred, however checks will be accepted.