The Department of Administrative Services' Central Printing is a full-service shop offering a variety of print services to all state agencies, municipalities and non-profits. From offset printing to color copies and high-speed duplicating services, we offer a full array of finishing and booklet binding options. Our staff is always happy to help you with your printing project. For almost 40 years we have been printing quality, professional work with friendly, responsive customer service, on-time deliveries and competitive prices.
Our environmentally friendly copier equipment helps protect our environment with virtually no emissions and uses non-toxic recyclable dry ink.
Whether you need business cards, an annual report or a uniquely designed publication, we can help you create your publication or work with your designer. Stop by, we are happy to meet to discuss your project.
No job is too big or too small, and we deliver directly to your office. Call today for a quote 860-566-4718.
We can print:
- Brochures, Flyers, Bulletins
- Business Cards, Note Cards and Note Pads
- Letterhead, Envelopes, Window Envelopes and Clasp Envelopes
- Annual Reports, Books, Booklets and Manuals
- Banners and oversized Media
- Calendars and Certificates
- NCR Forms
- Folders, Labels
- Programs and tickets
- Tab Dividers
- Specialty Items/Announcements with matching envelopes
- Electronic Publishing, Graphic Design and Type
- Binding and Finishing
- Black and white, color copying and offset printing
- Cutting & Trimming and Drilling
- Foam Board Mounting
- Crash Numbering
- Perforating/ Scoring
- Binding – Spiral , GBC, Staple and Tape binding
View some of our more commonly ordered quick priced items.
We are centrally located across the street from the State Capitol in Hartford, at 18-20 Trinity Street (right next to The Bushnell). For your convenience, parking is available in the rear of the building. Enter from Clinton Street (one way street) off of Capitol Avenue. See map