Fuel cells from Connecticut powered technologies on NASA's Apollo and Space Shuttle missions since the 1960s. Today, the state is one of the global centers for green energy innovation.
- 05/25/2017 CT Climbs in Clean Technology Ranking
- 12/03/2016 CT Is Among Top 3 States In Hydrogen And Fuel Cells Use, Report Says
- 08/26/2016 CT Green Bank Model copied across nation, globe
- 01/04/2016 FuelCell Energy Announces 5.6 Megawatt Fuel Cell Project With Pfizer Inc.
- 12/03/2015 CT Continues Role as Fuel Cell Tech Leader
- 11/20/2015 FuelCell Energy Expansion of Manufacturing Plant to Add 325 Jobs in Torrington